Buy Now

Forums

Worlds Adrift Flag Design Contest – Get in the Game! NOW CLOSED

This topic contains 180 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  Poppy Byron 3 years, 2 months ago.

Colm Ahern
Spectator
Staff
Staff

It’s competition time!

We’ve noticed that all members of the Worlds Adrift community like to stand out from the crowd – as we’ve said before, your fan-fic and Alliance mission statements have been t’riffic.

We’ve also spotted a few artists amongst you lot.

Would you like to see one of your beautiful designs make it into a trailer, perhaps? How about the FINAL GAME? If you would, you better get in on this action!

For the the next month, we’ll be taking submissions for FLAG DESIGNS.

All you have to do is submit a 512×256 image as a PNG or TGA in this thread and you’re in with a chance of having your art immortalised in Worlds Adrift.

The competition closes on January 4th, 2016 and a committee of our artists will be choosing the winners, so get cracking on all those excellent designs!

Here are some rough – and we emphasise, rough – flags for inspiration!

Oliver Age 24
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Here are mock-ups of what my two professional designs would look like, in-game, to inspire you!

day0x
Participant

I am so getting onboard this ๐Ÿ˜€

day0x
Participant

Quick question, what program did you guys use to make those flags? XD I feel my MS Paint game might not be good enough for this ๐Ÿ˜›

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ All over this.

day0x
Participant

Final question for now, how many flags can we design and submit?

janeator
Participant

I use Paint.net (getpaint.net). @day0x if you’re looking for a simple image editing program that’s free I really recommend it.

lelo9444
Participant

Here is my flag! 4D Effects added!

Flag

Sethers
Participant

Here is my flag design submission,

Love the competition idea!

Flag Design

Edit: Got Carried away and added a in game version for a preview

Flag Preview

MaTtHeW00369
Participant

here we go — jolly adrift

ann0minus
Participant

TMTrgbCOOP9TMTrgbCOOP1TMTcoopBLUCONTACTsheet
Now all I have to do is convert to .png !

MaTtHeW00369
Participant

and im sure they cant all be artists….

ann0minus
Participant

RGB decrypto LENSTMTcoop&3sunsBlackFlag

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Some great designs already. I’ll get started on my own today ๐Ÿ™‚ @ann0minus Your pictures aren’t displaying buddy. Have a look at this post for a detailed description of how to post pics on the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Colm Ahern
Spectator
Staff
Staff

@day0x We used Photoshop, but you can use whatever program you’d like. Let your creative juices flow!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 181 total)

The topic ‘Worlds Adrift Flag Design Contest – Get in the Game! NOW CLOSED’ is closed to new replies.