Buy Now

Forums

Second Alpha Playtest – Applications Now Closed!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin 3 years, 4 months ago.

Poppy Byron
Participant
Staff
Staff

Hey there!

First of all, thanks very much to all that applied to be a part of our second Alpha playtest. We’re humbled by the incredible response. All eligible and successful applicants will be notified by the weekend as to when this playtest will be happening.

It should be noted that this playtest will occur over a longer period than last time and the world will be much more populated. In order to really test the servers, we’ll be inviting 800 players to take part, grapple and build as much as you desire in the allotted time.

However, it is with a heavy heart that we have to disclose that not all of you will be able to play Worlds Adrift at this stage because this is, once again, a Europe only playtest. If you are live elsewhere, we sincerely apologise – we were eager to get the North American servers working in time, but it just wasn’t feasible. But worry not: your time will come in January, and when it does, it will be glorious (we pinky swear).

We will be running a dedicated playtest for North America, so thereโ€™s not too much longer to wait. If you are living across the pond, have already applied and your computer specifications match what’s required, you’ll be at the front of the queue for that particular playtest — which will also be larger, thus more people will get to play. Hopefully this will satisfy those of you that were chomping at the bit to soar across the skies!

Again, thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our questionnaire. Keep an eye on your emails to see if you’re one of the lucky ones that will soon be joining us in Worlds Adrift.

Love

The Worlds Adrift Team

Frankie
Participant

awesome news can’t wait ^_^

DHBlaze
Participant

It hurts a little to miss out but all the same I am excited. I can’t wait to be able to play and I wish every one who does get a chance a grand time ๐Ÿ™‚

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Fantastic. Good luck everyone! Sucks for the US players though ๐Ÿ™ I believe @fenix is US? If anyone deserves to get in at the earliest opportunity it’s that guy ๐Ÿ™ Still, at least they don’t have too much longer to wait.

MrCompyPlays
Participant

Awesome! Well Good luck to all! Can’t wait! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fenix

Yeah, I’m in the US. But… this actually works out well for me. I’m going to be on holiday for the next week, far away from any computer with a prayer of running this game.

So I’m glad I won’t waste a spot that could have gone to someone else who is able to participate this time.

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Fair play @fenix ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a good holiday buddy.

Asrien
Participant

Super glad I live in Australia right now. -_-

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

@asrien Good luck my friend ๐Ÿ™‚

Asrien
Participant

@strite I’ll probably need it. :p We’re the laaast country to get reliable connections to stuff.

Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

@asrien Yeah I hear ya, we have a few Oceanic players in our community and unfortunately they often struggle on the servers we play on >.< Sucks :/

Vieric
Participant

Looks like a bit more of a wait for me then, oh well. Best of luck to everyone who did get in.

Emperor
Participant

What if I don’t live in the USA or Europe? Do I even have a chance?

Bergiml
Participant

wait. that means i have a chance to get in :O crossin ma fingers and toes ๐Ÿ™‚

omniraptor
Participant

I just missed the application window for the second playtest.. will there be another one for the third?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.