Buy Game Flag
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Rock, Paper, Shotgun Worlds Adrift Article

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Strite 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Author
Strite

Rock, Paper, Shotgun have done a write-up on Worlds Adrift and it’s pretty positive! Be sure to give it a read.

teras450
Participant

I like it!!! I don’t know who he is in general, but his remarks are positive and sounds like he has temptation for its access. Keep up the great work BOSSA Studios.

Bossa_Oli
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Great read indeed, we are very honored!

jackchallenge
Participant

Huzzah! We exist on mainstream gaming news! Very good read at that.

Strite

@jackchallenge Have done for a while. Here’s a write-up on IGN from 2015. The game has also been featured on Eurogamer, GameSpot and quite a few times on PCGamer to name a few 🙂

StrongArm
Participant

GOOD!!!

DuCkKiNg
Participant

best luck to everyone for beta keys 😀

DuCkKiNg
Participant

BETA COME IN THE END OF APRIL ???

kn1ghtpr1nce
Participant

That’s the plan @duckking

Griff
Participant

Been eagerly waiting for this game and now I’m more keen than ever X fingers for a key soon 😉

Strite

@griff There won’t be any more opportunities to enter the alpha now. The beta is the next stage of development, the release of which has been delayed by a few weeks as confirmed yesterday. More info on that can be found in this blog post. The only confirmed way of getting access to the closed beta is by purchasing a founders pack, more info on that will become available closer to the start of beta 🙂

Fluffybird
Participant

Whats the estimate of founders pack cost?

Strite

@fluffybird All we’ve been told about the price is that it will be priced competitively with other big survival games on the market. That’s an old post but there’s no reason to assume that’s changed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you want to report this content?

Yes
Add to wishlist button
Bossa Studios logo Improbable logo

Bossa Studios is a multiple award winning independent games developer and publisher happily based in London. We’re the makers of the mega-games Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread and the upcoming MMO Worlds Adrift. Oh, and we’re completely in love with our players (even when they’re angry with us!)

© 2017 Bossa Studios Ltd. Worlds Adrift is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

EULA – Privacy & Cookies Policy