Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Rock, Paper, Shotgun Worlds Adrift Article

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Strite 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author
Strite

Rock, Paper, Shotgun have done a write-up on Worlds Adrift and it’s pretty positive! Be sure to give it a read.

teras450
Participant

I like it!!! I don’t know who he is in general, but his remarks are positive and sounds like he has temptation for its access. Keep up the great work BOSSA Studios.

Bossa_Oli
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Great read indeed, we are very honored!

jackchallenge
Participant

Huzzah! We exist on mainstream gaming news! Very good read at that.

Strite

@jackchallenge Have done for a while. Here’s a write-up on IGN from 2015. The game has also been featured on Eurogamer, GameSpot and quite a few times on PCGamer to name a few 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you want to report this content?

Yes
Add to wishlist button
Bossa Studios logo

Bossa Studios is a multiple award winning independent games developer and publisher happily based in London. We’re the makers of the mega-games Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread and the upcoming MMO Worlds Adrift. Oh, and we’re completely in love with our players (even when they’re angry with us!)

© 2017 Bossa Studios Ltd. Worlds Adrift is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

EULA – Privacy & Cookies Policy