Buy Game Flag
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums Alpha Test Quality

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jbaker96 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author
davi333
Participant

heyo i was wondering what the quality stats of the different metals are ment to i dont get it like i had titanium with quality 1 and quality 3 whats the difference? and which one is better

all i found on the wiki was empty tables here

wicked_11
Participant

i think that the high are more durable then the lower ones.

Fenix

Generally speaking, a higher quality material will more positively influence the stat bonuses of a part compared the same material with a lower quality rating. So it’s best to use a material with a higher quality whenever possible.

DivineEvil
Participant

Each material has its own modifiers to variable stats of objects that are made out of them, i.e. variable types of resistances and performance parameters. These bonuses are applied to base values of the given part as a percentage bonus. Quality rating determines the magnitude of these bonuses, so Quality 1 material will have little to no relative impact compared to Quality 10 material, whose bonuses can easily exceed the base values.

jbaker96
Participant

Sorry about the empty tables, there is currently no data I could find for that information so I’m filling it out as I get the resources in game. Keep checking back for more data as I fill the tables out more and message me if you have any questions for me. =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Alpha Test’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Are you sure you want to report this content?

Yes
Add to wishlist button
Bossa Studios logo Improbable logo

Bossa Studios is a multiple award winning independent games developer and publisher happily based in London. We’re the makers of the mega-games Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread and the upcoming MMO Worlds Adrift. Oh, and we’re completely in love with our players (even when they’re angry with us!)

© 2017 Bossa Studios Ltd. Worlds Adrift is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

EULA – Privacy & Cookies Policy