Buy Now

Forums

[PVP] JOIN OR DIE Now recruiting!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Killer Kitty 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Crossman
Participant

I dont really know what the problem is ive not come across any join or die members but i’ve come across 2 different high tier ships hunting for members of join or die.

Mors Hart
Participant

A threat only really works if they have a monopoly on force. More to the point, death is meaningless in Worlds Adrift. Your character retains everything they learn, so anything lost can be regained in a short time. Also, always have a cannon on your ship. Many people are unwilling to try anything if they think there is any chance of retaliation. I also recommend blitzing through the badlands and acquiring the time-bomb schematic, that way you can make every attempt on your life costly. Nothing in Worlds Adrift is irreplaceable, not even your life.

Aquila
Participant

Time-bombs do nothing, better just to blast them with cannon-shot.

Lofftus
Participant

It’s a PVP server. They aren’t really mean about it just annoying for players who don’t want to join. I think in the end this will be an interesting story for players on the PVP server. Will they make it, or will their all or nothing approach to recruitment cause other alliances to unite and start clubbing all the lowbies they’re recruiting? Will they be able to provide enough support and protection to those lowbies to keep them in the alliance long for them to get enough knowledge and make it into T4 and the end game pvp? Most likely they will fail as the top tier pvp players destroy anyone sporting the Join or Die logo. But it will be an interesting story.

Halfblood
Participant

I think the management of JOIN OR DIE will be targeted, but the people who were “coerced” into joining won’t be the target. One thing for sure is that people inside JOIN OR DIE won’t have to worry about other member of JOIN OR DIE.

Huskypaws
Participant

Killing me while flying, or even jumping on my ship and destroying it? I am fine with that. Killing people that are building their ship, new, and ordering your people to kill other players while they are building their ships? Disgusting if you ask me

Halfblood
Participant

It’s very easy to avoid Huskypaws, just join.

If you join, you don’t die!

ONCE EVERYONE HAS JOIN US, WE WILL HAVE PEACE

I’m well aware people get upset playing the game when they run into people who play differently.

I’m also well aware that in a sandbox this will happen from time to time.

Ceremor
Participant

Huskypaws, if you join you can be friends with your brother who’s already with us, Softpaws!

Mors Hart
Participant

Alternatively, just hop on the PvE server and feel free to ignore Join or Die.
Simple solution.

Killer Kitty
Participant

Huskypaws, if you join you can be friends with your brother who’s already with us, Softpaws!

Uhm no – I quit the game thanks.

Came back just to remove myself from your guild.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.