Buy Now

Forums

How do you get the glider?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  xamurai 1 year, 11 months ago.

sean203
Participant

cant find the schematics anywhere for it.

Anyone know how to get it?

RitchieJ
Participant

As with all schematics – perseverance and luck, I’m afraid

isometricrobot
Participant

I finally got a plan after flying around a while. I had rare engines going before I even had a glider!

TheShadowSage
Participant

Just got the glider after running around for a while, seems like the glider is a rare find!

.fox
Participant

Currently on hour 20 of spamming Random Spawner for schematics, still no Glider. It’s the last unique recipe I need, too. I think drop rates might need a bit of tweaking.

Edit: Thought it might be humorous to note that I might actually complete my Codex fully before finding the Glider.

Zaxsin
Participant

I’ve been looking for so long… I out about 5 hours in random spawning and searching every nook and cranny on each island, and 7 hours in flying from island to island. WTF. It looks so fun. Why am I forced to live a gliderless life

Fureniku
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

Zaxsin, I pinged you on Discord but I think you’re away. I’ve got a spare glider schematic on EU, or I can at least make you a glider on NA. Let me know when you want it.

Asylum
Participant

I can provide a glider on US server whenever as well

Ahandy21
Participant

Asylum can you still do that?

Ashar
Participant

nope he cant, all progress gets wiped inbetween playtests, and that post was before alpha 6

Jamhead
Participant

Hey guys has anyone got a spare glider recipe on eu server. or any core upgrades including filter or computer. would be most appreciated 🙂 jamhead is the name on steam

RefugeInAudacity
Participant

Not all recipes are in all zones far as I can tell; I’ve found both recipe and pre-built gliders in the Remnants (Biome beyond the stormwalls) occasionally, in the Badlands (Beyond the Sandstorms) they are very common loot. I don’t think they’re obtainable in the first two tiers of biome.

Ironically, I actually obtained my glider in the second tier biome – someone had crafted one and hidden it in a wooden chest.

WL
Participant

I had a glider voluntarily donated to my character by another player; thanks @mistflame.

Santiaghoul
Participant

I haven’t made it past a storm wall, I play really conservatively, I guess. But I found a glider in the cargo of a crashed ship. There was no name on the respawner so I claimed it as salvage. Thanks Lori, name of who crafted it!

xamurai
Participant

gliders can only be found in the badlands… and is pretty common once you are there. My first chest had one in it and I found the blueprint after like 10 minutes…
but hardest part is getting there, sandwalls can be rough when your ship is not ready for it
I recently died and am back in the noob zones for some weird raison, I can make you one if you crew me, steam name is Doze (skull avatar with name in it) (EU sever)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Alpha Test’ is closed to new topics and replies.