Buy Now
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Fear The Flow / Answers to filthy Heretics

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Empress'temptress 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Author
Empress'temptress
Participant

This Abomination of a Message came to me through my trusty High Messenger Schazu. We are not willing to dive in this pool of sin, thus here our answers:

A group of individuals just attacked and killed some friends does any body know who they are.
Called themselves blightists
Each was named father
Had duck looking ships
Looked like monks
Says religious mumbo jumbo about the blight.

@crazypete
They are heretics! The Book of Flow clearly states that the holy trinity of The Flow, The Blight and The Abyss, is one in the Sense that The Flow encompasses all! The Blight is born out of the union of Flow and Abyss and thus subdued to The Flow since the Flow also emanated The Abyss, yet they are Emanations of the same and Expressions of the Flow itself. Thus, socalled “Blightists” are Blind leading the Blind and must be put to Death. They will suffer in The Abyss for ever!

The holy Temple of The Flow was there from the breakings of this world, founded by Master B.r.a.t. that will return on the second coming of The Blight! The Prophecies are clear!

“And there will be false prophets misleading the weak, they will be fodder for the Abyss. -14- Truly, for they must come before the return of B.r.a.t. .” -15- Book of The Flow, 8.14-15

And we never kill someone innocent! Lots of folks have witnessed the actions of me and my loyal High Messenger Schazu! Give offerings to the Flow, whatever you can give, and you will be blessed and may live.

Bless the Blight and Its clouds
Bless the coming and going of It
May Its passage cleanse the world
May It keep the island for Its people

@artreties You are a heretic too and to dwell in the realm you call “US” wont help you! The Temple has Warlocks and Inquisitors everywhere!

Do not believe the lies the Blightists spew! Kusiman is our one true savior! The Blight is a demonic creature created by the dreaded Abyss to harm Kusiman’s people, but we will resist! We know not the way to disperse it, but we can avoid it and its triggers! Do not fall into temptation, for we are all children of Kusiman, and we will prevail!

@monoclekitteh
YOU are from THE DEMON, THE ADVERSARY!!! For the mislead heretics there is still hope, but for YOU there is none!

And for all others: Give offerings to our priests and their messengers when they ask of it, and you and your families will be blessed.

I the Holy Priestess Empress Temptress have spoken.

May The Flow be with you.

relentlessbear
Participant

clap and a half on the rp

ritchiej
Participant

Genre clash/mismatch ?

monoclekitteh
Participant

Kusiman is the Giver of Hope, the representation of optimism and ambition, an old god from the days when the Foundation was whole and powerful. I spread his message in hope that his people may once again be fill with his hope, and not be dragged down into the dreaded Abyss where there is none. Call me a heretic or demon, but it was he who blessed us with what little land he could save from the Abyss during the Cataclysm. Kusiman does not need offerings, and I am sure when you say “blessed”, you mean spared. What if someone refuses to give offerings? Will they be sunk? How can one spread optimism and hope if you must ask for petty materialist gains? No, that is not the way of Kusiman’s followers, for he will bless us with his hope for a new future in this bitter, harsh world. Be it finding a good schematic, or escaping pirates, that is his work. And I shall spread his word and his hope, lest the vile Abyss win and take our world from us.

relentlessbear
Participant

I do agree with Monoclekitteh! What kind of priest asks for materials? What kind of petty “believer” sinks a fellow survivor’s ship? Curse The Flow! Bless the Kusiman! His ideologies will keep this world alive and full of spirit and hope! For it is he that will help spread kindness throughout the world, unite us fellow travelers, and protect us from the dark Abyss!

shadowofbob
Participant

I say that we need some crusaders to wipe these infidel “blighters” of the face of the islands

relentlessbear
Participant

We must spread word of these Blighters, make sure nobody comes near them, and once sighted they should be reported at once! We must stop these tricksters from robbing fellow travelers!

Empress'temptress
Participant

Kusiman is the Giver of Hope, the representation of optimism and ambition

He was just a mere living being, “Hope” is a lie that can easely be abandoned if it turns out to be not true, leading to bitterness and even worse things. The Flow on the other hand is the cause behind everything, even your vile deceiver came from it. It will not give false hope, instead by accepting it, may lead you to your true destiny, transcending “good” and “bad”, spending true happyness by accepting your fate that is The Flow.

What if someone refuses to give offerings?

If they have nothing more than to sustain themselves, we will do nothing. If they have less, we will help them, if they are rich and not giving, they endanger the balance of The Flow and endanger the fabric of the realm and must thus be taken out of it, like the blight does.

How can one spread optimism and hope if you must ask for petty materialist gains?

We dont spend “optimism” and false “hope”! The offerings are to keep the fragile balance of the remnants of this shattered world and will be handed over to the Holy Abyss. Again it shows your level of blinding and blasphemy!

Be it finding a good schematic, or escaping pirates, that is his work.

NO! That always was and is The Flow that takes away and gives! Never can it be from a mere living being! There is the your Blasphemy and Lies shining for all to see!

And I shall spread his word and his hope, lest the vile Abyss win and take our world from us.

And there we have it: Even if you think you are doing something good, YOU are endangering our world by blinding people with your unbelief and false knowledge! The only way to sustain the world is to put you to death!

Schazu
Participant

How dare you question the holy words of my Priestess?!
Foundation fell, its gods didn’t save it, so why do you believe that Kusiman has any meaning? Your god turned his back on you long ago, generations of humankind had to live in darkness of the world and their minds, scared, alone and scattered across the world.

I speak out of love and compassion, in hope of redeeming your souls! Turn to the light the Flow offers! Find peace in the Abyss and don’t be afraid of the Blight!
Join us, spread the word further!

tasamuel
Participant

All Hail Toloman!!!

(or however you spell it)

Empress'temptress
Participant

I speak out of love and compassion, in hope of redeeming your souls! Turn to the light the Flow offers! Find peace in the Abyss and don’t be afraid of the Blight!
Join us, spread the word further!

Well spoken my trusty Messenger!

I say that we need some crusaders to wipe these infidel “blighters” of the face of the islands

Indeed we need Flowsaders! Flowus Vult!

We must spread word of these Blighters, make sure nobody comes near them, and once sighted they should be reported at once! We must stop these tricksters from robbing fellow travelers!

See! This is the blessing of The Flow that spawns men and women of action! Not false hope and big words!

I declare Holy War against the heretics called “blighters”. Every Flowsader may use the offerings for the cause! It is allowed by The Flow in times like that!

Schazu
Participant

Telemon was only an avatar of pride and greed, he and his actions brought the old world to an end!

Empress'temptress
Participant

I do agree with Monoclekitteh! What kind of priest asks for materials? What kind of petty “believer” sinks a fellow survivor’s ship? Curse The Flow! Bless the Kusiman! His ideologies will keep this world alive and full of spirit and hope! For it is he that will help spread kindness throughout the world, unite us fellow travelers, and protect us from the dark Abyss!

Blasphemy born out of superstition and fear of The holy Abyss… I feel nothing than pitty for you lost soul! May The Flow enlighten you!

relentlessbear
Participant

What balance do you speak of? How can you prove us that you are supposedly maintaining balance for the world by hoarding other’s resources? What determines the rich from the poor? The only thing you truly need to sustain yourself is a sail, an atlas core, a helm, and a piece of wood! Who gives you the right to steal other’s hardly earned and worked for resources? So you are saying that all people should give away their extra resources, simply because they worked a little extra? And who can testify that you won’t go ahead and use those resources for your own good? Free will, I say! People are free to be as they like, own as many resources as they want; all as long as they work for it, and not steal it from others, which is exactly what you and your gang are trying to do!

Empress'temptress
Participant

What balance do you speak of?

My child… 🙂 you have to read and study… If you are truly seeking, The Flow will lead you to the truth.

How can you prove us that you are supposedly maintaining balance for the world by hoarding other’s resources?

We do not hoard… In a holy ritual the ressources are given back to the Flow through The Abyss. Or in case of a holy Intervention / War, they are used for the higher good, as stated before!

So you are saying that all people should give away their extra resources, simply because they worked a little extra?

Its pure greed that darkens their hearts and thus they take to much, endangering the balance of the flow!

Free will, I say!

Childish rebellion, disturbing the flow of things!

People are free to be as they like, own as many resources as they want; all as long as they work for it, and not steal it from others,

Here, see the Hypocrisy! You are stealing it from The Flow for satisfying your own greed, covering it with ignorance! Ignorance is darkness! It’s darkness of your mind and soul, leading to these vile lies and self-lies. Enough of it i say!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.