Buy Game Flag
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion EU West list of pirates

This topic contains 126 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Polysan 7 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)
Author
Rafu
Participant

I am back to being a pirate i can’t help it 😛

Pirates: Threat Level:
Mouns Medium
Obinsky Medium
Veteraaan Medium
GG Low
Edeka Low
Bauciekarf Low
Stolejohn Low
Kirsten Birgit Low
Naaiers Low
Drac Low
Audemars Low
Fjollan (https://www.twitch.tv/slev1g) High
Skin High
Biggy Fitz Low
Falvens Low
dertyphalt Low
Majormyif Low
Iridann Low
Bershul Low
islamo Low
Polk Medium
Bastian Regeinland Low
chilivision (https://www.twitch.tv/the_chili) High
Mad_Vic High
Zwizzer (https://www.twitch.tv/zwizzer_swe) High
Darkcarnival High
Eranok Medium
Uroy Medium
Smebby Low
Galfelape Low
Rafu Low
OldManBilly High

Fogtripper
Participant

Enemies of my enemies are friends.

Rafu
Participant

@fogtripper I am your enemy or them? xD

For anyone who will see this i am no longer a pirate and i am now leader of the Alliance Pirates Bane

Fogtripper
Participant

Turning over a new leaf or attempting to distance yourself from earned reputation?
Neither are my enemy at the moment, seeing as I switched to US East yesterday.

Rafu
Participant

I just think its much more fun to defend than to attack and more challenging.

Delove
Participant

Yes there was a big ship blowing up people trying to build there ship when i started playing silly stay out of the noob area fricken wussys

Rafu
Participant

We just came across another group of pirates they were lurking around our ship while we were salvaging metal so i told them if they are pirates and want to try it then go ahead so i put the ship in the air and one of them grappled onto our ship and shot one engine off so i killed him and then Mebrilia (Ex pirate) glided down and destroyed their ship when they tried to escape

Pirates on this occasion:
Edeka
Bauciekarf

Mebrilia
Participant

Ahh that sweet steel glove of justice

x arjuna x
Participant

Pirates i know so far:
Mouns
Obinsky
Veteraaan (He stole Pixxelkillers ship and rammed it into mine… few scratches and a mess, but the other ship… omg.

Polk, a female thief… left my ship intact but robbed me…

Rafu
Participant

Ahh Polk we have destroyed her before

@x arjuna X would you like to join Pirates Bane alliance?

x arjuna x
Participant

@rafu I was thinking about it… but i’m still learning the game, collecting knowledge and not really ready for full on pvp yet. at the moment i’m playing as explorer/trader solo style. But i’m happy to share information… But thx for the invite anyway

Ahh Polk we have destroyed her before

Nice to hear… lol.

The other thing is: this scam hit me deeply. I’m on full alert all the time and i don’t trust easy anymore. Ex-pirates who are now hunting pirates? Possible, yes. maybe… ^^

In which sector are you roaming around?

Rafu
Participant

@x arjuna x right now im in t1 remade my character cause i was bored xD

x arjuna x
Participant

@rafu which sector?

Rafu
Participant

Not too sure i have never looked at the map i am in the one that has 2 big flat green islands by the looks of it probably W6

Rafu
Participant

Me and Extradab were just about to make a ship and got attacked by 3 pirates we killed them and sunk their ship we also looted around 5k metal and 3k wood from them

We blew off all 4 engines and 4 wings then shot down their atlas core they attacked us while we were salvaging but they were weak pirates with bad aim

Pirates involved:
Naaiers
Drac
Audemars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you want to report this content?

Yes
Add to wishlist button
Bossa Studios logo Improbable logo

Bossa Studios is a multiple award winning independent games developer and publisher happily based in London. We’re the makers of the mega-games Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread and the upcoming MMO Worlds Adrift. Oh, and we’re completely in love with our players (even when they’re angry with us!)

© 2017 Bossa Studios Ltd. Worlds Adrift is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

EULA – Privacy & Cookies Policy