Buy Now

Forums

Comprehensive Guide to Update 29

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Atreties 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Silverfox_
Participant

A wipe AND refunded knowledge would be interesting.

Vloshko
Participant

“Eternz: In regards to people asking for wipes, would wiping databank history be just as desirable?”

Yes, that would be awesome.

If nothing, then I’ll probably self wipe my characters to start over, if there is not any sort of wipe from Bossa.

Thanks @atreties, I posted this to reddit btw.

Bossa Strite
Keymaster
Staff
Staff

@entity-progressive FE = Fuel Efficiency.

Smooglezor
Participant

2. Are your fancy clothes really more important than the betterment and satisfaction of the entire community within this game? I finally got a fox mask. After all my hours, this is my first one. A wipe is still more important than my silly clothes.

Yes. Yes they are.

Entity Progressive
Participant

I’d rather have to re-acquire all my stuff than be stuck with the game in its current state. No population increase, permanent bugs, FPS drops, helm disconnects etc. but at least I have my clothes… not my idea of a good time.

Atreties
Participant

Updated based on changes to PTS.

Changes:

Copper, silver and gold are now garbage again. They were heavily nerfed (for no reason) by majorly increasing their weight

Power should be a bit higher than overheat on engines instead of the opposite.

Due to engine overheat being more lax, the value of power-heavy titanium is increased quite a bit.

Eternium got a very slight nerf. It’s still the best, but nickel is now aaaaaallllllllmost as good.

Tin’s cooling factor was massively buffed, and epilar was significantly nerfed. This makes tin now the go-to budget alternative to Aluminum.

Shizniticus
Participant

Are these findings still valid in live 29?

Atreties
Participant

Are these findings still valid in live 29?

I updated the post based on changes that were made, yes. See post above yours.

Irikan
Participant

Addendum: the Cipher slots for each type of ship part get progressively more expensive. The last engine Cipher slots costs 700 knowledge.

Mercymain
Participant

None of these supposed top tier mats for your ship components in the OP are accurate, in fact they’re wrong. To get best results you’re better off just playing around with different mats until you find your desired stats

Atreties
Participant

If these are wrong, you are free to inform us as to what is right.

Also, the materials were rebalanced yet again since this post was updated last.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.