Buy Now
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Celebrating Day 100 of Wipe Hype!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Miyazenebulabean 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Author
atreties
Participant

We’ve been keeping track over on VexusOnTwitch stream. It’s been 100 days today since the wipe was a week away!

Daddy will be back with that pack of smokes one of these days, he promises.

coontang
Participant

Is this your own personal counter? Can you reference when the announcement of when ‘the wipe was a week away’?

ritchiej
Participant

I wipe every day –
My arse with toilet paper
My salty tears with a tissue
My mind with the forgetfulness of age.

But it seems the digital is cast in analogue stone.

sun drawer
Participant

Cooltang I don’t have the screen cap but Atreties posted the message with a time stamp on one of the recent forum posts

Edit: it’s on the post by Mortichai saying something about the wipe of you want to check it out.

coontang
Participant

Who is Mortichai?

sun drawer
Participant

He just made a post on the forums, go look at it and scroll down and that’s where the time stamp you asked for is.

atreties
Participant

From the other thread:

Kirk S.
Kirk S. (Bossa Studios)
Sep 25, 14:47 BST

As I mentioned previously we aren’t happy people are doing this but it is a more efficient use of our time to fix the bug itself.

This is what we’ve been focusing on and it will be available in the next week or so hopefully.

We’d like this to coincide with a wipe of the world, people’s characters and a brand new map with the game play focused islands included.

I understand you’re frustrated but we are very close to putting a stop to this for good, which is far more effective than handing out temporary bans.
Kirk

coontang
Participant

Looks like he said or so. kinda like that hot girl may call tomorrow or so…

atreties
Participant

You know, 7 or 130 or so

bobdebouwer
Participant

Jesus christ a 100 days??!

Bossa is reeeally taking their time with this experimental software that wasn’t even tested before they used it on WA.

sun drawer
Participant

He did say it’d be around two weeks on the 4th of January on the other wipe forum post.

bobdebouwer
Participant

Yes but he also said that it’s tentative, so they could change the date.

Also they’ve announced that they’ll do the wipe at a certain date so many times and they never did it. Mainly because of new bugs they discovered or bugs that took longer then expected.

So unless they actually make a blog about it or put it in announcements then don’t expect it to be in january, just pray it will.

sun drawer
Participant

Just let me dream Bob

bobdebouwer
Participant

I’m not gonna stop you from doing anything, just saying the only thing we can do is hope that it’ll be soon and maybe try and get bossa to talk to us more and give us more updates on the progress.

vynnius
Participant

What bug is Kirk talking about fixing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.