Buy Game Flag
Before using the forum please read and make sure you agree to our Forum Rules. Forum Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Alpha Keys in US?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Qwertythecat 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
Author
FreshMeme
Participant

When are the alpha keys coming out for the US?

Fenix

Presumably the same time they come out for anyone else selected to participate in Alpha 6. The deadline for sending the applications in has passed. So now Bossa has to sift through them all and decide if they meet the criteria they are looking for. That takes time. I wouldn’t expect it to happen this week (and certainly not over the weekend).

McyD
Participant

According to the sign-up key’s are supposed to be released today.

Fenix

@mcyd I can promise you the keys aren’t going out today.

Nipsey
Participant

@fenix is it the same for eu keys? because sign-up said that i would be contacted the 2nd of march i believe.

McyD
Participant

Exactly, what the US sign-up stated.

Fenix

Being contacted and getting the key are different matters. If you’re contacted today, then it’ll probably just be a note informing you that you were accepted into the playtest. The playtest itself doesn’t yet have a date.

Fenix

Update from today’s twitch stream:

BossaKirk : We’ll let you know if you got into Alpha 6 today, very soon! Alpha 6 keys will be handed out probably a week later. Alpha 6 release date will be announced soon.

Devil505
Participant

We get the keys when we get them. Look guys, it’s kewl enough to be selected for such a popular game. Just have a little patience ladies and germs.

Devil505

kn1ghtpr1nce
Participant

Here’s what the email said:

For now, we just wanted to let you know that you’ll be able to take part. We’ll be able to confirm the date next week.

lavablade02
Participant

When will we get them if we have already been accepted?

Logic301
Participant

Do keys go out today while bossa streams?

Fenix

At best, this week we may learn when the next alpha will begin. That’s all.

Boominator
Participant

When you have the invite E-Mail.How can you join the game?

Fenix

@boominator when Bossa is ready, additional e-mails will be sent with further instructions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you want to report this content?

Yes
Add to wishlist button
Bossa Studios logo Improbable logo

Bossa Studios is a multiple award winning independent games developer and publisher happily based in London. We’re the makers of the mega-games Surgeon Simulator, I am Bread and the upcoming MMO Worlds Adrift. Oh, and we’re completely in love with our players (even when they’re angry with us!)

© 2017 Bossa Studios Ltd. Worlds Adrift is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.

EULA – Privacy & Cookies Policy