Spirit of Giving
We’re currently offering a 25% OFF as part of Steam’s Black Friday sale! So, go on… Tempt your friends, now is a fantastic time to be recruiting.
In the spirit of Update 29 has now been feature locked and sleigh-ted for the 11th of December. A nice, early Holiday gift.
All aboard the Hype Train! You will be getting exciting new features including:
- Proximity voice chat – Widely anticipated and widely requested, you can now parley before you shoot.
- Engine overheat – Long awaited stat is coming to life! We will be doing a full piece on this with Moster walking you through the design details, but this will drastically change the PVP ship meta.
- Painting ship parts – Pimp your Flight!
- Ciphers – Gone are the days of entirely depending on the mercy of RNG! Players can slot Ciphers into their schematics to raise certain stats at the cost of other stats
- New metals – More variety, and retweaked older metals.
- New recipes – More food means more BUFFS! Delicious.
- Stack Splitting… YAS.
Continuing to narrow down the lists! Next week we will have an announcement 😀
New Tutorial Video
No podcast this week, but enjoy the new Strite tutoriaaaal!
What have the Devs been up to this week?
- Planning future updates
- Searching for Play-Test Subjects
- Onboarding fixes
- Build fixes
- Maintenance refactoring, build pipeline’s snapshot tool.
- Maintenance shutdown message (this has been wonky for some people, so we have readdressed it)
- Broadcast message cheat command (so we can make adhoc server-wide announcements!)
- Assorted bug fixes – Ship Frame spawned with no collision
- Character Create UI fix…
Reproducing Community bugs
- Resolving voice chat issues
- Stats order in different crafting UI
Fixing “Indestructible stove”, gear items health syncing between clients
- Cipher tooltips, balancing and general explanations so players know how to use em
- Playtesting overheat, ships and cannons
- Bug fixes for engine VFX
- Bug fixes for imposters
- QA – Breaking the game and working on a new slogan, ‘A fix a day keeps the QA away’
MAKING THINGS MORE BETTERER
Have a fabulous weekend, Travelleroonies!
See you in the skies,
Julia + W.A. Team
Check out this on Steam Here