Hope you’ve had a lovely week and are enjoying the new startings of the store as well as the slightly less common Blight! More to come.
We launched a hotfix! Patchnotes – HERE
The store WHY and HOW explained – HERE
Tech Tuesday: What’s Hot? – HERE
What have the devs been working on this week?
- Network optimizations and other assorted QOL things
- Ship Imposters
- Added a system to make messages in the server more reliable
- Working on the new player login pipeline to make it more reliable
- Island completion task design
- Blight balancing
- Collider optimisation on some ship parts
- Knowledge tree redesign work
- Using new ship reviver bookkeeping system:
- Ship login/logout refactor
- Player logout refactor
- Registering reviver refactor
- Inventory item move/swap logic rework
- Resolving Assorted backend issue (migrating and inspecting one of our game database)
As always, see you in the skies!
J + WA Team