0.1.11.1 – The Stubble Trouble Update – is dropping on Tuesday during maintenance (no wipe, we good)! Woooo!
More Awesome News!
And we now have a Community Events forum section to help y’all keep your events under one section: BOOM!
Use the powers wisely.
And More Awesome News!
We’d also like to introduce you to a new and awesome member of the mod/helper team – a Scribe! The Scribe tweets from a very dangerous universe and interviews pirates in the skies.
The Scribe risks everything to log history of the early Worlds.
So, what have the devs been up to this week?
- Implementing alliance radio (0.2.0)
- Texturing Kioki-specific engines for 0.2.x
- Fixing crew system bugs. No longer “crew 4 lyfe”
- Many bugs for 0.1.12 (too many)
- More for 0.2.0 (not so many)
- Including new chest spawning animations along with new VFX from Jason (0.1.12)
- Working on a new map for 0.2.0
- Looking at people’s islands
- Kioki revival chamber for 0.2.0
- Chat relay
- Finding and fixing or avoiding bugs
- Improving bots used in automated load testing
- Fixed wind VFX, fixed bug on chest and container VFX timer
- Added VFX when crafting item with crafting station
- Making placement shader more opaque
- Making secret art for the cinematic intro for new players!
- Finalising sneaking/crouching/rolling.
- Syncing current sky and atmospherics to island creator.
- Finished up the emote system :
So, pretty rad, right?
Did you know that there’s stream happening today as well? In fact, really soon (at 5pm BST) – twitch.tv/bossastudios
As always, see you in the skies!