Hey there everyone.
GOOD NEWS! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW (seriously).
We’re really pleased to announce that we’re now recruiting LOTS of people for the next Alpha playtest of Worlds Adrift. Before we go any further, let us just tell you that THE DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP TO TAKE PART IN THE PLAYTEST IS 29TH AUGUST. We won’t be able to add anyone to the playtest after this, so please make sure you and all of your friends have registered before then.
This playtest is for players in North America and Europe – we’ll let you know as soon as we’ve added more areas to the test.
So what do you need to do to participate? It’s nice and simple:
If you haven’t yet created an account on WorldsAdrift.com, do so here. After activating your account, we’ll email you a link to the Alpha application survey. The deadline for the completed survey is 29th August. That’s it! If accepted to the playtest, you’ll hear from us on the 30th August.
If you already have an account on WorldsAdrift.com and have not applied for a previous playtest, you will receive an email from us today with a link to the application survey.
If you’ve applied before for a previous playtest, we already have your application so there’s no need to re-apply!
If you are already registered on the site and don’t get an email, please let us know via the Worlds Adrift support.
As always, we’re very eager to get all of you, our fans, into the game at this early stage of development. It’s important to us that even when the game is not complete, we keep getting your feedback to help guide Worlds Adrift. This allows us to, for example, scrap features that don’t quite work in favor of features that do. Speaking of features…
What wonderful new things can you expect to see in this Alpha Test?
– Crew System – The first iteration of the crew system has been implemented. Now you can start the game with up to four of your friends and explore the skies together!
– New Islands – You may recognize some of the islands in the world – these were almost all built by you using the Island Creator!
– Creatures – ever wanted to lasso a crustacean, or watch a manta ray try to devour a ship? Now you can.
– Weather – will your ship survive a journey through a ferocious storm wall?
– Plus lots of new clothing items to try on and an improved UI for the game!
The screenshots you see here were all taken by players in the previous Alpha, so you can see pretty much what we have in store for you this time.
If you have previously registered for the playtest (even if you weren’t accepted or haven’t had a chance to play yet), you don’t need to reapply. We’ll be in touch.
Looking forward to joining you on your adventures really soon!
Love and kisses,
The Worlds Adrift Team
x o x o